We are the leading environmental services provider in North America. We have an empowered team of 43,700 employees dedicated to meeting the needs of our 20 million customers. Our strong balance sheet provides us with strategic flexibility.
- Largest and most diverse asset and customer base
- Unmatched return on invested capital
- Experienced and committed management team and employees
- Customer-centric culture
- Pricing discipline
- Volume growth in our highest return businesses
- Continuous improvement to reduce costs and expand margins
- Earnings and free cash flow growth
Financial & Business Profile
- Recession-resilient revenues
- Strong and consistent cash flow to fund balanced return of cash to shareholders
- Strong balance sheet that provides strategic flexibility
Message from our CEO
As the industry leader, we partner with our customers to develop solutions to their ever-changing waste management needs. The critical services that we provide generate recession-resilient revenues that drive strong and consistent cash flow and unmatched return on invested capital. The cash generation capability of our business allows for a healthy balance of investment in the business to continue to provide growth opportunities and cash returned to shareholders.
- James C. Fish Jr.
Strong Financial Performance
*These measures are non-GAAP financial measures that management believes can supplement investors’ understanding of operating results. Please see our latest investor presentation for the discussion of these measures and related reconciliations, including adjustments, to GAAP. Operating EBITDA is defined as income from operations before depreciation and amortization.
North American Footprint
What we will Deliver
Customer Service, Culture, Diversity
EPS, Operating EBITDA and FCF Growth
Our Unique Resources
How we will Compete
Focused Differentiation & Continuous Improvement